Tuesday 19 May 2009

Councillor Nail'er

So called because I feel he'll nail me to the wall if the Camden New Journal publishes my letter. (Yes reader, I retweaked my piece and sent it.) I feel he's nailing us all to the wall with his policies, namely the sell off of council homes.

As to why I retweaked and resent it I give you a quote from Yann Martel's Life of Pi (great book by the way):

"Some of us give up on life with only a resigned sigh. Others fight a little, then lose hope. Still others - and I am one of those - never give up. We fight and fight and fight. We fight no matter the cost of battle, the losses we take, the improbability of success. We fight to the very end. It's not a question of courage. It's something constitutional, an inability to let go. It may be nothing more than life hungry stupidity."

No comments: