Tuesday 12 October 2010

Deputy to my Sheriff?

School deputy has told me this morning she can come with me to the social services meeting tomorrow, where I'll be transferred to a longer support/tick box team.

I'm relieved, especially if she'll argue the case for my son being near the school.

Social services have called in the whole brigade. I don't know how many social workers will be there or what departments they are from. Housing has been invited, school, and got to be prepared for the Foca too, said Deputy, he'd have been told about it (No word from the Foca on that but last monday failed to show, last friday he picked up son from school and on sunday son's aunt dropped child off so not seen him for ages)

It feels as though I'm going to be infront of the judge and jury tomorrow when really I am going to have to take charge, somehow, without breaking down, getting upset, weeping or wailing or allowing a hint of aggression into my tone.

My son picks up my insecurities, of course he does, he like me is not an android. I can't say that he does though without implicating myself as an unfit fecking mother.

"I'm shitting it," I mouthed to Deputy as I walked out the playground.

Forgot my lighter at home didn't I so I couldn't spark up Nico Teen outside the gates.

I'm telling you, life sucks sometimes.......

No comments: