Thursday 12 August 2010

Calling Mr Advice Man

Hey Mr Advice Man,

Thanks for getting back to me. Late nights ey? Good for you! I was knocking back so much while [my son] was away me and my liver are glad to have him back.
Mr Advice Man, I am in a mental pickle panic. I think I need to speak to you. You free tomorrow while [my son's] at art workshop? There might be time today but I have to pick him up at half 3.
The problem is.... Guardian has linked sue's article to my bylined one. I googled sue, she never comes up. Ever. Ever Ever. She has done today, and so has the blog.....
I emailed allocations at the council last night saying I was going to be published today. What a twonk.
"I'm on the cusp of greatness" said that man at the torriano that time.
I'm on the cusp of being found out.
Bugger.
Drink?

No comments: