Friday 27 February 2009

Boxercise

I haven't been for ages. This morning I didn't want to go. I really didn't want to go. I felt hungover; my head so foggy, my body so heavy but I didn't drown my troubles last night.

My workout started by carrying the bike down the stairs as the lift's not working again. Off we zoomed to school - "Thanks for the lift mummy!"

I then stopped at the heath for a double expresso and a roll-up. Not ideal but ideal. I got to class.

BIFF BAM BOOM AAAGH

I'll go again next week. It's only £2. I really ought to go back to Bazza's Boot Camp aka Self Defence. It's very Zen.

MIND BODY SPIRIT
FOCUS

It used to be free under Surestart but it's not anymore. Still, if I can cobble my cash on cancer sticks, I can beat myself up in a good way too.

"The time has come to make a stand with all the power in your hand
You are strong and you will see a victory
Never fear you're the best, standing here for the rest
Never fear you're the best of the best of the best!"

Oh I do Power Rangers song, so many of us do....

No comments: