Friday 19 June 2009

It's true, I'm not being paranoid

Ex support worker has just called, to see how I'm doing. He also called to convince me to go on the PRS and worked out how many points I'll get if I do so. I may gain an extra 50 but I may lose my 40 medical points. He said he knows someone who was on the PRS for six months and is now viewing properties. I told him there would be no guarantee if I went for PRS that I would view anything and he agreed.

I have said for a long time to friends that the council are not helping me precisely because they know who I am. It's a coincidence is it not that I haven't heard from my 'proper' support worker since my lawyer wrote to him?

I tell support worker they only want me to join the PRS to manipulate the homeless statistics. I tell him I don't want to play this game.

Support worker said "Yes, it is a game and they know that you know all this which is why they aren't helping you. You did that study on homeless people. You know what they know but aren't saying."

"You can't give me that in writing can you?" I asked, knowing that he couldn't.
"I would but I can't, I wish I could help you."

Yep, so the council does know who I am. I've written enough letters, they have letters from a psychologist, they have a letter from a lawyer. They know the lawyer cannot help me as there has been no correspondence from them since.

I am pretty angry but I am also happy that ex supporter said what I know is true, that I am being ignored, that I am not being paranoid.

It's a bastard system. Who gives a flying fairy cake about me, they're doing this to my son. That is why I'm angry.

No comments: