Tuesday 19 May 2009

The 'I Don't Know' Party

I stand as self elected Leader of the I Don't Know party.
How does the I Don't Know party plan to deal with the housing crisis in the country?
I don't know.
How will the I Don't Know party stop the privatisation of the NHS so people who can't afford to live don't have to wait to die?
I don't know.
What does the I Don't Know party propose to do about the growing number of children who don't have school placements this coming September?
Don't know that either.
Why should people vote for the I Don't Know party?
When the party says "I don't know" the party means "I don't know"

The "I don't know" party believes in choice so would welcome competition from an "I know" party.



"All I know is that I know nothing" - Socrates
European Elections 4th June

No comments: