Friday 8 May 2009

You win some you lose some

The Camden New Journal didn't take my article. Oh well, you win you lose. Only I haven't really lost. The losers are the homeless people on whose behalf I was trying to write.
I shall not give up, no I won't. I know that I'm a talentless writer but I'm working on these skills. I even bought the Telegraph today, mostly so I could read about MP's expenses but also to see if I could pitch a little something to them.
I usually call that paper the Torygraph but do feel all those Tory supporters should know what the Lib Dems and Tories are doing here in Camden. The Tory supporters ought to know that their taxes are going towards keeping me in poverty, me and half the borough.
I need to do my research.
I want to find out how many unemployed people there are in Britain at the moment and compare that to the number of people claiming housing benefit.
Then I've got to write about it, in a talented way......

No comments: