Monday 12 September 2011

Why I can't end this blog yet

Dear Sue,

I am able to come and see you at your flat on Tuesday 13th September at 10.00am.

I was concerned about some of the content of your email regarding your mental health and discussed my concerns with your ex social worker. I have referred your case back to his team, so they may be in contact with you.

I look forward to meeting you on Tuesday.

Yours sincerely,


Homeless Household Support Worker

Well, the end of the blog has to be 'got a council flat'

It's never going to happen though

I've been told that, the government is legislating that.

I must leave you for a moment, as I embrace the unknown.

Got to come back though, not least to identify that the unknown can be known (multiple emails accounts with google!)

Nothing is out of anyone's reach

Even a secure home for me and my son.

Everything is within reach

We have to believe

believe
believe
BELIEVE

2 comments:

Guusje said...

http://make-everything-ok.com/

here's for you!

Anonymous said...

You can have multiple accounts with google...despite all that nasty company says. I do.