Wednesday 15 July 2009

Doors that swing

It's been a merry little mental/emotional upheaval for me the last few days so what an absolute delight, to go into my inbox and read two very opportunistic emails.
My participatory appraisal people have asked if I would like to write in the report about our community research ; a parents' perspective of the training. Would I? Would I?! Give me a deadline sir! He even said I might get paid. £50! Do you know that's the cost of becoming a temporary member of the NUJ?!
Jab has also sent me information regarding a basics journalism course. It's set up by those working for the council's parent magazine. It says its for those with no experience. I have some, and I've just finished a journalism course as you know but I'm going to call the woman anyway. Nothing like starting again, nothing like moving forward, nothing like opportunistic emails in one's inbox!!

No comments: