Monday 13 September 2010

And then there were 10

There was a moment, a month or so ago, when I had one of my religious delusions. Like Jesus, I had 12 followers. Did this mean something? Was it symbolic in any way?

Anyway, shortly after my mini paranoid delusion, I lost a follower. I was going to mention it but I didn't know who the follower was! Doh! Only 12 and you don't know who you've lost?! I was a bit ashamed of myself! I mean it's hardly a big number!

Today I've lost another. I know who this one is! Rambling mum! We have little in common, the two of us, but she (in my mind) was brave enough to talk about playground politics, with a fantastic set of posts labelled "Making friends suck" Part 1, 2 then 3, 4,5.

She has a husband, two children, lives in a house with a garden; her life is very different to mine but that's ok, for me anyway.

Am I sorry she's gone? Well yes and no. I am aware there are so many times you can wish someone luck on a never ending journey such as this. I'm not sure there's anything in this blog for anybody at all.

I wish her well. I may continue to comment on her blog but I'm rather in my own world at the moment and am hardly reading other people's blogs, never mind commenting on them.

This is quite funny though: I bumped into an ex politician the other day, very well known. I asked him for advice so I can set up my own political party.

He asked me what my party was called. "I don't know".
He asked me how many followers I had. "I don't know, that's why I'm leader."
He laughed and said he would think about it.
He never asked my name so I thought about the conversation he'd have with his well known wife when he got home.
"I've met a woman who wants to set up a political party called I Don't Know."
"What's her name?"
"I don't know."

Did he smile I wonder?!

I like poetry
Poetry?
!

No comments: