Monday 13 September 2010

Lobbying plans

Tomorrow I am going to cycle to parliament and am going to lobby the MP for Housing and Local Government. I wrote to David Cameron asking that this man call me but he hasn't yet so I'm going to assume he's not going to.

Curious my One Woman campaign to rehouse my child appropriately at the exact same time I am organising a birthday party for him.

Wouldn't it be best to get the party over and done with? Lay low and hope the bailiff's order doesn't arrive until after it?

The bailiff's order might arrive before it though and if it does I won't have time to go gallavanting off to parliament. I'll be having to call "emergency desks" and start packing and all sorts.

I'm not sure what I will say to him if I meet him but I'm going to remain positive that I do meet him. My mum and my aunt are going to pray for me so I hope all the angels above descend on me and give me the right words to say.

I'm quite scared. I've spoken to enough politicians to know he'll say there's nothing he can do.

It can't be a pointless journey though. It can't.

No comments: