Wednesday 15 September 2010

Oh that's what I should've done... doh...

When I was chatting to Sir Libdem, I should've given him the photocopy of my postcard and pretty much begged him, as a human being, to give it to Clegg when he sees him at the weekend. That way I'd know that a leader of the coalition would see it.

Doh.

Just saw Juggling mum as I took my boy to Beaver's and told her I went to parliament to lobby today.
"That won't help you," she said.
"Perhaps not but if I don't do something I'll get swallowed up by all the fear."

There's always next Wednesday, and the one after that, and the one after that, and every flipping Wednesday until the bailiff's get here.

Fantasy Island all I ever dreamed of
Something - holding me together
Stars shine? Fantasy Island oooooooooh (Tight Fit featuring Stigmum)

No comments: