Monday 13 September 2010

The party hall is booked

I have managed to book a hall for my son's party in, shite, three weeks.

£40 it costs, for the whole day.

Aaaaaargh!! I've never done a party in a hall before!! How do you do it?

Bollocks, shite, crap, wank!

My Mate Charlie has said he'll DJ. That's a relief.

That's also how far I've got.

What games? Don't know.
Who to help me set up? Don't know, would be nice if someone can help.
How do I set up? Do I adorn walls? Aaargh!
Food yes, ok but at what point? Or do I do a buffet?

It costs money to move house so not best time for a party, but fuck it.
What if my eviction date falls on the same weekend?
Will we still be here? Will we have moved meaning I have to commute to it? Have to pay a taxi to get stuff back to whereever we'll be living?
Geez, what about more stuff to pack? Twenty kids = twenty presents.

I've booked the hall. I can't talk myself out of it.

Good, stiggers is saying.
Good? Good??
Mad don't you mean?

No comments: