Tuesday 28 September 2010

Child Protection

If we end up in a hostel, there is something very very wrong with this system. Never let it be said that it's my choice to take my son to one. But if the council does put us there Allocations, and this is what I need an answer to; if we are and social services slam a protection order on my son, will this help us or will this harm us?

Part of an email sent to allocations this evening. I'd give you the whole lot but I'm fucking tired.

All I will say is I need an answer to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be furious in your position if they drew up a child protection order. You are very capable of looking after your child.

Stigmum said...

Yes, totally totally, fighting it all with all my might. Will catch up blogging about it next week or something as a bit under the cosh at the moment. The single mother is such an easy target and these people sent to 'protect the interests of the child' just put us under even more stress then call us unfit to parent. Unbloodybelievable.