Friday 17 September 2010

Judaism, Islam, Christianity

All three of these major religions believe in God.
All three believe in Angels.

It's when you get to the books things start to go wrong.

I am glad the Pope is here. I'm interested in what he has to say.

The mass in Glasgow was beautiful and I followed it, singing along, because I have the book of "Liturgies and Events of the Papal Visit of Pope Benedict XVI to the United Kingdom".

I'm agnositic because I couldn't do athiesm.

God is love, God is light, in my world.

I like the stories in the Bible. I do not know the Koran.

No matter, we believe in the same God, in theory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God's Peace, mercy and blessings be upon you sister Stigmum

I agree with you, our God is one. God sent Moses, Jesus, Mohammed (peace be upon them)for guidance.

May God enlighten your heart, and guide you to his path.

May I share with you the following websites regarding Islam.

www.theradiantlight.blogspot.com
www.islamreligion.com
http://www.rasoulallah.net

Thank you

Jennysmith said...

I'm more interested in the popemobil myself. xx

Stigmum said...

Thanks anonymous for those links, I'll get round to looking at them at some point!
Jenny Jen, I didn't know how I felt watching the popemobile crawl up the high streets but am very glad Benedict said "God" more than he said "Jesus". I like Jesus so God knows what's going on there (ho ho!)
My hairdresser is very into Jesus but had no interest whatsoever in what the pope had to say, even that he was here, which I found, er, most peculiar for a born again christian! Each to their own I guess, in non extremis! xxx