Friday 17 September 2010

The coalition "does God"

The coalition "does God" apparantly, according to the Tories Party Chairman (Times, 16 Oct). Labour did not "do God", instead "acted as if faith was confined to 'oddities, foreigners, and minorities'" (Two out of three for me then..)

So, the coalition "does God".

Is that why it's directing it's biggest cuts to lone parents? (The loss to household incomes, according to the Guardian on 11th Sept is a whopping 11.2% for those like me, with single pensioners coming second with cuts of 8.7%, couples with children 5.0%, single no kids 4.9%, couple pensioners 4.8% and last and very least, a couple with no kids at 3%.)

Is that why it's turning a blind eye to tax evaders (worth £70bn) and tax avoiders (worth 25 bn, estimates by Tax Research UK in The Times 13th Sept). Basically letting rich tax dodgers go free?

The coalition's God is not my God

God help me and my God help you if you are anyone like me.

No comments: