Saturday 7 March 2009

Tarot Cards

A couple of months ago I asked a friend to read my tarot. My question was about housing (zzzzz). The card that came up was the Wheel of Fortune.

"You need to let go," said my friend. "All the elements are coming together in your favour. You will reap what you've sown. It's time to let go and let fate take its course."

Two nights later I had a dream. The Wheel of Fortune was whirling in space and I was hanging on terrified, my body flapping in the wind. I wouldn't let go. I couldn't.

Just then I felt my son on my back, his arms circling my neck, his legs clasped around my waist.

Round we went, the stars glistening and winking as we flew, round and round.

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" sang my son.

Fear abandoned me.

I thought of letting go but woke up before I had the chance.

No comments: