Friday 1 October 2010

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Just popped in to release some steam.

Son's party is tomorrow. There's food, decorations, plates, all kinds of things to go out and buy. Not least a couple of balloon pumps to blow up 200 odd balloons.

Thank heavens for Yellow Moon. Last week.. was it last week? I went online so all the party bags will have things in them, and they arrived the very next day. Just got to put them in, oh and get some party bags. Lucky some left over from previous years. (http://www.yellowmoon.org.uk/ for those who've never heard of this great site!)

I've got to get on top of this but I also have a very important mission this evening.

By chance it's the local councillor in charge of housing who's having a surgery way over somewhere tonight. I have to speak to him. I have to get him to change a policy. It's too late to help me and my child but I have to give it a shot. 6 O'clock tonight in the wind and rain (because it would choose to rain wouldn't it?) I'll put my boy on my bike and head down Holborn way.

Is it too late to help me and my child?

This week has been monumental.

Breathe, breathe, breathe.

(Thanks Rosie Scribble for your comment x)

No comments: