Wednesday 4 January 2012

Back to School

The boy was excited!

HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, hallelujah, hallelujah, HALLE-E-LUJAH!!

First time ever, it seems!

"See my friends mummy!"

Oh he's never said that before; scared my little mite, of the taunting.

BUT but! I positioned myself with the Mothers Who Don't Like Me at the winter fair and so the kids could see

THEN, the Ham and High kindly offered a bridge, in the form of panto tickets to The Enormous Turnip where I invited all my son's closest friends and all the mothers, bar one - c'mon, I'm not that forgiving. "I have a ticket for your child," wrote I and of course he couldn't come but at least she let me know.

The Foca has traded weekends with me so our son can go to A's birthday (so lucky I got Christmas and New Year waking to my Sun..three weekends in a row....lucky!)

All his buddies are attending.

My son my sun, I wish you the best in 2012. I wish you renewed confidence within yourself, self belief and self worth, lots of laughs and humour, and yes, you are back to school, so the best of your more than capable abilities in all you endeavour.

I love you, I have always loved you, I will always love you, now and forever

Amen

No comments: