Friday 13 January 2012

Friday 13th - Lucky for me!

I won two tickets to go and see La Soiree at Camden's Roundhouse this evening.
How lucky, how lucky how lucky am I?
I entered a competition on the I love camden website just before Christmas.
It couldn't come at a better time, this escape escape from my life.
Cabaret! Woo hoo!!! I was desperate to go but couldn't afford it!!
I'm taking my friend Em with me, to say thanks for bailing me out financially when we went out before Christmas. I'm cooking her dinner before we go out (pasta poor girl!)
Thanks so much I Love Camden. So so so so so so so so much!

Also means I can now add a third win to my 'competition winnings' label! Let's hope it grows as long as my 'housing government and council' label - still no luck with happy endings there but live in hope that Camelot might rescue me from that.

Still, Friday 13th, lucky for some, lucky for me with this ticket!

Oh yeah baby, bring it on!

No comments: