Tuesday 28 June 2011

The mystery of 2011. Freaky!!!

Received in my inbox today. I generally hate chains but this one is so interesting!! It's mad!! I love it, hence share it with you!! (There was a picture of a calender but I couldn't cut and paste it for you but I'm sure you'll get the picture!)

The thunder roars overhead as I pass you this magic!!!

"Have a Fengshui of a day!"

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE WILL SEE AND LIVE THIS EVENT Calendar for July 2011


Money bags

This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays.

This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags.

So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days.

Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money.

Kinda interesting - read on!!!

This year we're going to experience four unusual dates.

1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all...

Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add the age you will be this year,
The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world.
This is the year of the Money!!!
The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends money will appear as it is explained in Chinese FENGSHUI.

Its a mystery, but its worth a try. good luck.

I sent it to nine (?!) and to you, whoever you are because I just love how mad it is!! Try it! (and yes, of course, I hope the cash comes rolling in!_Who doesn't?!

2 comments:

Frankie Parker said...

That 111 thing is pretty freaky....

Stigmum said...

Yeah, why I blogged it! Tried all my family's bdays, and they're all 111!! Marvellously mental!!