Monday 27 June 2011

Priorities

In the meadow at the ladies pond
I'm so lucky
It's the best place to be this beautiful blue sky sunny day
The best
The best!
I AM so lucky!

Priorities
Wanted to blog this morning
blog then swim?
swim then blog?
Swim then blog or
I wouldn't leave the flat
this beautiful day

To blog:-
1. Housing - 50% social housing - not likely - Evening Standard
2. Housing. Guardian article: If people don't make a noise. I make a noise - do people on benefit not count

Above taken from notebook for after that, the weight of housing thoughts made my head drop onto my sarong and there it remained until I forced myself to go swim again.

(I didn't dive in. First swim of my Crikieth and I didn't dive in.. What.. I think I'm too old now??? One observation about age though, at the ladies pond:

Younger women - blonde hair, brown hair, black hair, red hair, ginger hair, strawberry hair, mousey hair, all kinds of different coloured long and short hair.
Older women - differing shades of long and short grey

Against a luscious green backdrop

No comments: