Saturday 7 August 2010

1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had really hoped I would be housed by now. This Never Ending Story would have ended, and with any luck, given someone, somewhere out there, hope.

Nah. Not yet.

I need hope though. I need gallons of hope, oceans of it.

I've consulted my Angels Numbers Book.

With four digit numbers I'm told to read the number corresponding to the first three, then the last separately.

This is what the Angels are telling me to do:

Keep your thoughts totally aligned with God's love and light. Your positive thoughts and actions make a huge difference - especially right now.
Zero relates to prayer or meditation practice, and the all-encompassing God source. God is talking to you.

God is telling me to sit still a minute. Create some space for myself so I can let go of my thoughts and get on with my day.

I need to do that.

No comments: