Thursday 5 August 2010

The Lease Has Ended

Papier Mache Tower
London

17 July 2010

Dear David Cameron,

Please could you schedule an appointment to see me in the next few weeks?
It is important I speak to you for my child’s future is at stake.
The lease ends on our tenancy on August 5th. I know nothing more, simply that the council will not act in my son’s best interests when we are evicted.
Time is slipping away very quickly so if your secretary could call me on 1234 or email me at xyz.com, I would be truly grateful.
A policeman told me to send you my article when I cycled to parliament to ask how I might lobby you.
I look forward to hearing from your team and meeting you.

Yours sincerely,

Sue de Nim

There are those who say he will not meet me but I will not give up hope.

No comments: