Saturday 28 August 2010

Oh the draught...!

No money in the bank account. I rarely look at it because it depresses me.

There's a number followed by OD
Oh Dear
Oh Damn
Oh Deary me

I can hear the bankers joy: Oh Delightful!! As they scoop up the interest and call it 'profit'.

Oh you know me, I think of those millions I've asked of the government: Show me the money!!
I think of my bank account: Fuck the money!!

Well yes. I'm out tonight with Issy, she wants to go to a restaurant even though I could feed her like I did Annie last night. Then later Hope is joining us and we're going to an 80's disco. On the bright side, drinks are the same prices they were back then.

Sometimes you have to live a little, ya know?

Why am I posting this though? I've just sent Dave my son's letter. I wrote one too and included my Guardian article. Cost me a fecking fortune....

I no longer like the word 'overdraft' so I'm now going to call it 'oh the draught' and hope Life blows cash into my bank account; plenty plenty of it!

No comments: