Friday 6 August 2010

Family Law

Went to see a solicitor yesterday regarding this court order from the Foca. I told her I didn't want to attend.

She said I didn't have to if I consented, I'd just have to sign the paper. If I didn't consent I would need to attend, to state my case.

It's tricky though you see.

I absolutely consent signing the parental responsibility agreement for my child.
I absolutely do not consent signing it for the Foca.

She said that later I could apply for residency if he started posing problems.

I still don't want to go, I said. It's not a good time.

She told me to write a letter.

I came out of the solicitor's office and tears rolled out my eyes in streams, my eyes wide open and clear. As though my bones were weeping releasing pain, the sorrow at source. I resisted drinking myself for I didn't taste salty or acidic.

I wrote the first draft. It's really difficult.

No comments: