Wednesday 11 August 2010

Timing

Enrolling my son on an Art Workshop taking place when we haven't seen one another for 12 days isn't what I would call perfect timing.

However, it is perfect timing.

I sent the parental responsibility form, together with a letter, to Brighton Family Courts, on Monday.
I'm supposed to send a copy to the Foca. Do I have to send the letter as well? It's really screwing my head up.

I tried to get some legal advice in Kentish Town this morning but the family lawyers were all with clients.

My letter accuses him of emotional cruelty. It also says: "In light of the above I wish to make it clear that I shall take all necessary steps to safeguard [my son's] interests should I perceive [the Foca] to be acting in a manner which is contrary to them."

I don't necessarily want the Foca to know this but that's because I'm a fucking pacifist and don't like confrontation.

The other day I said that I had to tell myself I am strong.

This is wrong. It should be as someone else told me recently regarding him:

Do not show weakness
Do not show weakness
Do not show weakness

I'm in no mood to be strong about access when I have to be strong about housing.

I'm glad my son is in this workshop. I am living too much in my own head and it's good for him to be with other children.

I don't know what I'll do next week.

Being in the eye of a storm is no fun, no fun I'm tellin' ya...

No comments: