Wednesday 25 August 2010

Oh dear, deluded?

Doh, The Shack isn't a real story. I thought it was, well, suspended any disbelief. Still, worth a read (suspending your disbelief!!). The emotions are true enough but not the weekend with the Trinity, which is a shame as I'd quite like to have my own little pow wow with the celestial lot in lovely surroundings. Apparently, according to the author the "conversations" are "real". (I googled ladykiller trial.. oh well) I did wonder how Mack would have remembered so much but the author's religious friends inputted some of their knowledge, so yes... Fiction. Pity.

Tonight on telly there's The God Delusion on More4. I'll watch it, even though it'll be so intelligent its arguments, the whole lot will fly way over my head.

I don't care if I'm deluded. If believing in God makes me deluded, don't care. Far better to fly in la la land in a delusion of peace than sink in deep space shite of real life (I've been somewhere inbetween today)

Lorna Bryne's Angels in my Hair isn't fiction.

Doris Day did sing Que Sera Sera

I am not deluded!

http://www.lornabyrne.com/#start
http://theshackbook.com/

No comments: