Saturday 13 November 2010

A dream come true!

The Ham & High published my letter!! Right bang central next to a picture of David Cameron!
Why is this a dream come true? Especially as the CNJ have published my letters and the Ham & High and the Guardian have published my articles.

Well, a dream come true because it was a social political piece of writing without 'me' or 'I' in it!!

Dreams, old old dreams of one day being a social political reporter, but I got my break in business and that was alright because I loved my trade.

I may never write another piece of social political journalism. This may be the first and last time, who knows? The paper put my new address at the bottom of it though and who I am at that new address is yet to be born.

Cool ey? What a lovely way to end my tenure here at Papier Mache Towers!

No comments: