Saturday 13 November 2010

Leaving the flat in a tip

Oh how lucky am I that I have the keys to both places.

The flat looks like I've left in a hurry. Yesterday and today I've been at it to make it look like I didn't leave in a hurry. With 'everything' gone, I've filled at least 10 bin bags. It still looks like I left in a hurry. Henry's over at the new flat, sitting redundant as there are no carpets there for little bits of whatever to stick to.

I kind of want to apologise to the church. I had to leave that place in a hurry too. Only I didn't think, didn't think at all, to go back to them and say let me tidy it up a bit. But I was very upset back then, I wasn't going to somewhere better.

So yeah, bless me father for I have sinned
I'm a sinner
I'm a sinnerwoman.
Isn't that a Nina Simone song?

No comments: