Wednesday 10 November 2010

I've got the bailiff's order after all

Yep, they said I wouldn't get it but here it is

To
Ms S de Nim
AND ALL OTHER OCCUPIERS
Papier Mache Towers

The court has issued a warrant for the possesssion of the above property blah blah

The eviction will take place on 30 November 2010 at 10:45

You should arrange to leave the property (land) with your belongings before this time.

What will happen

Well I know, not the first time is it? Thank GOD that this time though I don't have to go through what I did the last time. It was flipping horrendous and I don't want to ever have to go through it again.

Imagine I'd turned down Attic Flat

Two weeks isn't that long you know.

A call to the Homeless Unit and me and my son would be in HRM Hostel next week. No priest this time that I can run back to.

Would the pensioner have let us stay until they found us something more suitable (my definition, not the council's in such circumstances)? Would she let us, the "council's problem" trespass like the bishop let us?

Well luckily I don't have to think about that.

Thursday tomorrow: bidding day. Oh how desperate I would feel right now, I don't know if you can imagine. I can. It feels like flipping yesterday I couldn't breathe for crying. It feels like every single week for so many years now that I won't get what I bid on anyway. I might bid tomorrow anyway, I'm programmed to, may just do it "for a laugh". Funny.

They said they'd 'spare me' the bailiff's order, the housing association.

Oh stiggers give me a hug

My son my sun, my 'other occupier', don't wince if I squeeze you too hard

It's relief baby, A very lucky escape.

No comments: