Saturday 13 November 2010

Not going to blog for a while

The time has come to stop blogging. I have to. Stigmum for me is synonymous with housing and I have to forget about that for a while. A long while. It's been a tough old war which I lost but a tough old battle which I won.

I don't think I'd have made it without Stigmum. She gave me the strength to fight until the very end. It's time now to go and unpack my stuff, get my head together and leave the past two years behind. Focus on my son, fully, totally, positively. I can't come back to here too soon, I'll feel I have to bid and my mental health is too fragile right now.

I'll say this to you though.
Pray
Ask the universe
Read the good bits of your horoscopes
It might not be enough to help you but it helped me.
Fighting is wearying, it depletes all your energy, all your reserves. When there's little left of you though, you can still hear yourself. Do what you have to do but don't give up on yourself.
Please, don't give up on yourself.
Take care and I'll see you when I see you (and no doubt write again when I need to, though not about housing I hope!)
Followers, thanks for following. Not an easy blog to follow this one....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not start a new blog? A fresh start for the New Year? Don't go!

Stigmum said...

Thinking very hard about it but I'm too fond of this one, even though it's not light and air and lovely! Happy New Year Rosie x