Monday 1 November 2010

New neighbours?

A man is shouting. I can't catch what he's saying other than "fuck" something ,and "fucking" something else. His voice is really strained. There's another voice screeching, soprano to his alto but it's him I'm hearing most of all.

A couple of times as I've been posting this morning my walls have shaken. Banging is coming from the next door studio. My old neighbour moved out over half term, left me a note (oh why not your number too lovely girl?) The voices sound further away than that though.

On Saturday some people moved in to a two bed a few floors down. Is it them? Or is it coming from next door?

If this is how it's going to be I'm glad I'm moving. As I sit here redundant though, not knowing quite what to do so opting for the safe option of doing fuck all, I mustn't let my mind run away with me. My future hasn't happened yet, it's best I don't think about it.

No comments: