Wednesday 3 November 2010

An isolating evening

My friends will be really pleased I've been offered a flat.
I am pleased
or is that just what I would tell them because I know I'm supposed to feel that way?
You see, I don't know who to call
Anyone if I was saying 'yeah brilliant fantastic aren't I so lucky!'
I'm frightened though
I am lucky
I am frightened.

Earlier on the heath, this is what I wrote (amongst other things)

Pros: Location
Cons: Not the end of bidding

If the coalition hadn't wrecked the landscape I'd be so upset
The coalition has; I don't know how to feel - grateful only that this time round I've succeeded in remaining in my community. Given current climate, that's huge.

Between now and next time I must do something but don't know what.

When I told my son we were moving near his school he was so excited: "My own room! My own room! Can I do what I like to it mummy?!"
"You'll have to ask them when we go to view it," was all I could reply.

It's a "3 to 5 year lease" apparently

Time goes quickly, time goes very quickly

That's why I'm frightened
That's why I'm not going to call a friend
even if I knew which one I could.
I know
Nico Teen
Nico Teen and Watson Telly

No comments: