Thursday 15 April 2010

"I don't want to move school"

Bidding day swings round again. Only three properties this week, two of which were council and one, a housing association.

Not a hard core fan of housing association as you know but I bid on it anyway.

"Why that one mummy and not the other two?"
"Because the other two are far from your school and I don't want to have to pull you out of your school."
"I don't want to move school mummy. I've got such great friends there. I've got friends and I don't want to leave my friends."
"That's why baby, I bid for the ones where you won't have to do that."

I scrolled down to see what rent and it said "£0.00" !!! Do Prime Ministers pay rent? Is it a perk of the job not to have to?

Me in Number 10?! The tenancy isn't secure enough. Still, if it's a "creative step to social housing", well why not ey?! I might even get a chauffeur to take my boy to school!

I'd just need to find the I Don't Know Party a deputy because I'm hopeless at presentations...

No comments: