Saturday 10 April 2010

Libdem being ignored???

My support worker called yesterday! A pleasant surprise!

He said he'd just bumped into the Libdem Leader's Pal. I've not heard from the Pal for donkey yonkies. He'd said he'd let me know when he heard something, and well, Easter holidays an' all, I've not been stalking him.

Apparantly, and this is interesting for little old me, Libdem Leader's Pal sent an email to Allocations three weeks ago and hasn't had a reply!

Allocations is quite good at replying to me, telling me to "keep bidding". Libdem Leader's Pal is a parliamentary candidate! He knows my situation. He knows this "keep bidding" lark is having a detrimental effect on mine and my son's life. Why isn't she responding to him?????????

Curiouser and curiouser! (Alice, Alice, who the fuck is Alice - oh stiggers!)

I like the Libdem Leader's pal so this news warms my heart a little.

The council's housing division though? It makes my blood run cold. They have something against me and I don't know what it is.

My son, my sun, my son, I need to get to the bottom of this...

No comments: