Saturday 10 April 2010

The Warning Letter

I received the Warning Letter from the Property Owner last Thursday afternoon.

It's not worth the paper it is written on!

Apart from the mess she mentions, it's all bollocks.

My extention brackets aren't overloading the system and her insinuation that I still keep receipts in the meter cabinet are false.

I'd reply in my defence but I can't be arsed. Perhaps I should be arsed. Oh my printer why aren't you fecking working?????

What kind of a threat is it? The woman doesn't have a leg to stand on. I am not her tenant. I'm already in a process of eviction from the property, the possession order delivered by my landlord, the housing association, last Christmas.

I should have pointed this out to her when she and her bully partner came round two weeks ago but I'll get my chance again. She's coming to oversee the electrician does a decent job next Monday.

I'll have a "witness" this time. Wooooo!

No comments: