Friday 22 January 2010

All I want....

To clear the cobwebs of access posting, I took a wander through other blogs. A Mothers Ramblings has written a post of all the things she'd like. It's quite a list! No surprise really that I find myself reading it thinking 'ooh, I would like all of those things too!'

My situation though, popped a song into my head! Me and stiggers love music, so thanks rambling mamma! Dream a little dream.... (no, that's not the song, not yet at any rate)

All I want is a house somewhere,
Far away from the cold night air,
With lots of rooms to share.
Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?

Yummy food fa me an my boy to eat.
Cooked by a chef so it's no mean feat.
Warm face, warm 'ands, warm feet.
Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?

Oh, so loverly sittin' absobloominlutely still.
I would never budge 'till spring
Crept over the windowsill.

Both their 'eads restin' on my knee,
Warm an' tender while we watch TV,
Life takes good care of me.
Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?
Loverly, loverly, loverly, loverly.

(Eliza Doolittle featuring Stiggers - a Fair Lady herself ahem)

No comments: