Thursday 21 January 2010

News from the Tory councillor

Got an email from Mr Tory last night. Sent me the email he sent allocations asking for mine and my son's case study.

Please see below the enquiry I have initiated on your behalf. It takes 10 working days to get a response, which I will then send to you for review, to make sure that all the information I have received is correct.

I know what the response will be and any avid followers will know too. Not enough points, we'll put her in temporary accommodation.

But then he put:

I will then begin to advocate on your behalf very strongly.

I hope he does and I hope it works. That is all I can say on the matter this evening (apart from it's Thursday, bidding day, and I bid on a block on a small estate. Someone was shot on his the other night. I can hope I get this flat, however this pointless hope may be, and I can also hope that it's not an estate familiar to lots of crime. That's possibly my biggest fear about moving, that we move somewhere more dangerous than here)

No comments: