Tuesday 12 January 2010

Chat with a social worker

My son's school has put me in touch with a student social worker. Every year they have one come do a placement to help families within the school who have a few problems.

We had a really nice chat. I told her I wasn't sure what she could do to help me in regards to housing. "No-one has been able to."

She asked if I had any questions for her so I asked her why she was getting into social work. Such a tough job!!

She's coming round to Papier Mache Towers on Friday. You get a better idea of people I guess, if you are in their home. Best erm, tidy up...

She did tell me to repeat to myself: "I have a sound mind" after I told her I often tell myself: "I'm going mad; if you tell yourself you're going mad, you're not."

Tis a new decade. Out with the old, in with the new: "I have a sound mind" is better I think.

Now all ye mad people, repeat after me:

I have a sound mind
I have a sound mind
I have a sound mind

Tis a sound mind that writes to Party Leaders and such like.....

I'm going mad I have a sound mind
I have a sound mind I'm going mad
I have a sound mind...
I HAVE a sound mind
I have a sound mind

Ooh blimey, that's given me a headache

No comments: