Monday 11 January 2010

It can never just be easy can it?

Hi Mother of our son and Deputy

I have three possible slots:1. Wednesday afternoon 2. Thursday anytime 3. Friday first thing in the morning (very good)

Deputy, Before we meet I think it would be very useful for us all to understand the context and purpose of this conversation. (Are you thick Foca, you dragged me to mediation some years ago so you should know and I did mention in my email, access during term time)

As I am concerned that you are being drawn into our son's mother and my disagreements over access (a still unresolved debate that has been going on for more than 6 years). (Why the concern?)

Maybe, if it is OK with you, you could tell us what your expectations are?

I, as always, remain keen to meet anyone who can help our son.

Cheers, (cheers?)

Foca

I don't know why I've posted this, I just have. I shall not respond because he's asking the deputy these questions not me. I shall however see if the deputy is in the playground at home time. She so doesn't need this bullshit but what else can I do?

No comments: