Monday 11 January 2010

Twin Flames

Having posted about soulmates and twin flames earlier, I popped into my inbox and there awaited a message saying I've got a 'new fan' on the dating site!

Oh yes! MakeHay! Flip that was so last year!

I popped in and he has left a message with his email, so I did think sod it and have just emailed him from my account. "I'm a banana" in the subject heading as he asked me what kind of fruit I'd choose to be (?!) "I owe you for the sub gift" in the message compartment.

Quite a selection of 'new fans' while I didn't plunder or pay attention to the site. Three have piqued my interest, all three very different to one another..
Yoda, quite short by the sounds of things but then so am I. Seems fairly eccentric which made me smile
Raf, piercing blue eyes but might just be a bit too new age for me though seems to believe in all the things I do
and soup_monster, who erm, seems quite wild but lives in Somerset which would be a shame if he is, quite wild that is.

I don't want to pay a subscription. Don't want to ask any of them for a gift either. Maybe ask another gift... it's less time looking....last time... then over and out for my username....

No comments: