Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Blind Hope

The PA to Camden Council's Chief Exec, Camden's Head Honcho, Camden's Top of the Top has sent me an email saying my missive is being directed to the Director of Housing and Social Care. I will receive a reply directly from that department and Camden's Chief Exec, Camden's Head Honcho, Camden's Top of the Top has asked to be copied in the response.

I replied thanking her but knowing what response I will get have written:

Should the response [Director of Housing and Social Care] receives be one I have heard 1000 times, the private sector or a hostel because our points are not high enough, I ask that [Camden's Chief Exec, Camden's Head Honcho, Camden's Top of the Top], with all her experience of safeguarding children, ask the council to reconsider what it is doing to this small family, this seven year old boy. Three times we have been handed notice to leave our home in the past six years. That is enough don't you think?

It is better my hope be blind for this one because if I look into it too much, well, I'd rather not think about what will happen if I look into it too much...

Que sera sera sera sera I am grateful I got a reply so quickly que sera sera sera.

No comments: