Friday 26 March 2010

The perks of doing a journo course

My journalism course ended today. So sad! Still the opportunity is there now to contribute to the parents' website.

One major bonus for me is I met and befriended a woman there who wants to teach shorthand! I have always wanted to learn shorthand and she wants to start a career in teaching it. Result!

Only myself and one other parent is interested in it! She's really cheap too! (She actually said I didn't have to pay but I've insisted.. "start as you mean to go on" I told her)

Afterwards four of us went to a Turkish Cantina for a 'full breakfast' for £3.90 including tea or coffee (oh coffee, I miss you!!). I can never make my fried eggs look so perfect and on the plate with them were sausage slices, cucumber, tomato, olives and feta cheese!

So yes, a really lovely end to a really positive training experience!

No comments: