Monday 8 March 2010

Chinese Laundry?

I want to dream of Scotland but the flat's a mess. Bit by bit by bit today I must start getting through it. I'll start by clearing the clothes.

Clothes, clothes everywhere clothes; dirty, clean, who the feck knows, old, even older, all sorts.

Years ago when the flat wasn't under a pile my brother visited. "It's like a Chinese Laundry in here," he said as he ducked beneath drying clothes hanging off a horse attached to the door frame.

Lord knows what he'd make of it now.

I don't wanna do it, I just wanna fly!

I've even got my Glam Heels on because my Milly Tant's will only keep me grounded. Grounded by such fine memories? No, I want to fly with them for as long as I can!

I shall listen to Scotland The Brave on youtube. Lend power to my picking up stray socks and such!

I may even pop up to the Heath tomorrow morning. Sometimes there's a bagpipe player who entertains all of Nature from the Bandstand... I might get lucky, he may be there!

No comments: