Wednesday 3 March 2010

Wisdom from Desperate Housewives

It is human nature to judge others but sometimes when we turn judgement back on ourselves, and see what we're doing is wrong, still we cannot stop what we are doing.

Something to that effect was the overspeak voice at the end of Desperate Housewives last week. (Bree is having an affair with Susan's ex, if you don't follow it...)

No such excitement in my own life. I just know I mustn't blab on the system (following my breakthrough/breakdown) but hell's bells, I can't stop.

I just can't.

One day this blog could be used as a casestudy on housing and/or mental illness.

I need to get out of this so others believe they will too.

I need to survive so others know they can too.

(Below I've transposed my emails to the housing division of the council. Lucky you!)

No comments: