Thursday 18 March 2010

They say I'll have no success bidding

In the email I received an hour or so ago, the Director of Housing Needs told me to keep bidding:

"I would advise you to continue bidding frequently and flexibly. However, it is almost certain that you will not be successful before August 2010."

Doesn't that tell you, oh reader, that there is no point to my bidding? That it is a pointless exercise? One which frequently depresses me but to not do it signifies I am not interested? ("They look to see if you're bidding," said support worker a long time ago).

RRRRRAGH I HATE THIS GAME.

It doesn't yet say who the winners were on the last two I bid on, but the two before that:

456 points waiting since 2009
286 points waiting since 2008.

I need 540 to get a flat she says?

Others don't have that.

I bid on two, for what it's worth.

I am a robot. It is what I am programmed to do programmed to do programmed to do pro pro pro pro pro

Motherboard's fucked up again.......

No comments: