Friday 18 February 2011

If at first you don't succeed, don't give up hoping!

I am so happy! I am so excited!! This very morning, having asked fellow bloggers in the past how the hell they put youtube vids on their posts, I've finally figured it out!!!!!!

Been blogging two years, messing up songs you could sing along to and it's today, I don't know, by accident, pressing the wrong tab on my computer, which opened another window and gave me the answer to what I desperately wanted to know.

Here, for you, if you're on blogspot and you don't know how:

Embedding a YouTube Video
To embed a video from YouTube, just copy the code from the "Embed" box on the video's YouTube page. You can find the "Embed" box in the "About This Video" box when you're watching the video. You can also get the code from the "Embed HTML" box on the "Edit Video" page if the video belongs to your YouTube account.

To embed a YouTube video within a blog post, first click "Edit HTML" from within the post editor. Next, paste the video's code into the body of your post. That's it!

That's all it was!
I'd put another song up but I can't think of one, I'm still listening to Jacko on repeat...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me a while it figure out YouTube too. You'll have to get some videos on here now!

Stigmum said...

Ooh! There's a new challenge! I'll have a think about it over half term. Stiggers is a very instinctive writer, comes up with the songs etc (I know I know, I sound a bit potty!)so we'll have to wait and see!