Monday 14 February 2011

Oh tis nothing - just the planets!

I was going to title the post: Oh that's a relief!

My recent inner turbulence was nothing to do with me, not self inflicted or any such thing. It was written in the stars:

Your ruler Mercury is making a harmonious link to the planet of seriousness and sobriety Saturn today. This is excellent news for you if you've been feeling at all "all over the place" recently. This is an energy which can help you come back down to earth. One of the best ways to use it is to make a list of your aims for the coming four weeks or even 12 months (your choice). (Closer Online)

That has made me feel much better! And there's advice too! When I have finished the morning's blogging, I may go and take a walk and make a list... though not for the next 12 months... beats me how anyone can see that far!

No comments: