Monday 7 February 2011

Nicoteen Replacement Binges

"Beware of CATS," said the man in the coffee shop this morning.
"Huh?" I'd just been telling him and the guy who works there that I'd been bingeing on sweets, crisps, cakes... and everytime I needed a little hit, I made myself a little expresso.
"My yoga instructor told us to beware of CATS," he continued. "Caffeine, Alcohol, Tobacco, Sugar"

I have not desired Al Cohol since that stop session. I've not really desired Nicoteen to be honest, it's been a pretty painless withdrawal.

I knew I might have a problem with sugar because even as a smoker I was very fond of sweets! Biscuits! Cakes! Chocolate! Yummmm!

Last week's little binge session started quite innocently with a teaspoon in the nutella jar.

Now I don't have fags, I really must stop buying all the wrong snacks in the supermarket. I don't want to put on weight but I do want to maintain the weight I am. I do not want to replace all my clothes. There is no cash to replace all my clothes, I only spent £!5 a week on my addiction, not very much at all compared to the ready rolled gang.

Allen Carr wrote "The easyweigh to lose weight".

There might be some tips in there.

Meanwhile I have to find different ways of quelling the fire in my belly.

No comments: